Monday, August 24, 2009

Dear diary

I'm starving. My stomach is an empty gnawing pit.

My last meal for the day has consisted of rabbit food, with a little bit of protein thrown in for shits and giggles. So far the "I is so poor I can't afford my frilly $10 coffee drinks" diet is a tough one. I'm not going to share with you the midday daydream I had of a dancing Iced white mocha, or the chorus line of rice crispy treats with shortbread cookie feet, or the measly snack of garlic tasting cucumber slices I had earlier. I will share with you my desire to sell my husband "services" on the street corner. Buy me an iced chai anyone? He's a great mechanic, mind out of the gutter people.

Isn't my life so tragic? On the plus side, I hear starvation is God's diet plan.

*note: sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text.

No comments:

Post a Comment